PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: SEPTEMBER 3, 2014 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 2, 2024 (10 YEAR POP WITH ADDITIONAL 5 YEARS FOR TASK ORDER EXECUTION)
OASIS is the General Services Administration’s (GSA’s) newest contracting vehicle open to all Federal government agencies worldwide. It offers clients increased flexibility in procuring professional services to meet complex requirements.
The comprehensive scope of the OASIS contract spans six core service disciplines – Program Management, Management Consulting, Engineering, Scientific, Logistics, and Finance. It is organized around 28 NAICS codes and six exceptions, which are allocated among 7 NAICS code pools. Clients may issue task orders in the pool where the requirements best align to the NAICS code associated with that type of work. Altamira Technologies received an unrestricted award in Pool 4.
Benefits and Features of OASIS Include
- Decentralized ordering
- Flexibility to use all contract types allowable by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Supports both CONUS and OCONUS requirements
- 10-year period of performance (PoP) with the ability for task orders to extend up to five years beyond the OASIS PoP if the task order was awarded during the effective period of the IDIQ
- No limitations towards the contract or awarded task order ceiling values
- 104 standardized labor categories with flexibility to utilize other LCATS based upon task order requirements
- Reduced procurement lead times and administrative costs
- Subcontracting flexibility – teaming determined at the task order level
- Ease of use and ready access to all Altamira service offerings
- Tiered contract access fees, ranging from 0.1 percent to 0.75 percent based on the established Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between GSA and the client
Expertise and Services:
- Program Management
- Engineering Services
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
GSA designed OASIS for ease of use, with two flexible options for placing task orders:
- For many customers, GSA’s range of Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS) is the preferred route. GSA’s regionally distributed AAS staff can help you through all or part of the OASIS task order cycle. Accessing these services is as easy as contacting your local GSA AAS staff.
- Customers with access to an in-house or agency contracting office may wish to access OASIS directly using the Direct Order/Direct Bill feature. GSA maintains a list of all Contracting Offices who have an authorized OASIS delegation of authority. Obtaining a delegation is a simple one-time process performed by the OASIS Program Office itself.
Chief Operating Officer & Oasis Program Manager
OASIS Pool 4 UNR: