Altamira’s engineering solutions deliver highly innovative, agile capabilities that drive transformative mission outcomes. We are a leader in the application of Systems Engineering across a wide array of large-scale development and acquisition programs executed by the DoD and other Government agencies.
- Mission Application Development – Enterprise Cross Domain Solutions services; cloud computing and application development/migration; ML/AI integration
- Cyber Engineering – Offensive cyber tool development; malware forensics and reverse engineering; infrastructure development; Advanced Persistent Threat simulation.
SatTrak Altamira developed and deployed the SatTrak application to increase Space Situational Awareness for our customers, enhancing their ability to perform dynamic decision making in support of space operations.
The Power of Direct Spatial Antenna Modulation (DSAM)
- Altamira developed and patented a novel framework and approach to controlling antenna arrays that allows power pattern control and destruction of information as a function of angle at the electromagnetic wave level.
- This ability to utilize Spatial Information Control (SIC) is a significant departure from traditional antenna array technologies, which preferentially direct or receive RF energy but do not act on the contained information.
- The ability to control the angular transmission or reception of information, in addition to the array power pattern, enables significant performance improvements in secure communications.
- SIC technology can be implemented in conjunction with existing protocols, waveforms, spread spectrum and cryptologic systems without impairment.
DSAM Enables Secure Communication in an Unprecedented Manner
- Traditional secure coms rely on encryption, complicated waveform techniques, and require significant coordination and processing resources at both end of the link. But, DSAM allows information to be sent in a trusted direction, while the information is corrupted at the physical wave level when received from any other unauthorized angle.
- This technology can be applied on top of an existing secure link granting added security in unauthorized directions and allowing nominal operation in the intended direction.
- Uniquely, this technology can also be applied to communications when only a single side of the link is controlled, enabling increased communications security in situations inaccessible to traditional techniques.
- DSAM Spatial Information Control (SIC) technology enables groundbreaking spatially selective anti-jam and interference mitigation capabilities.
- Traditional Anti-Jam Antenna Systems (AJAS) attempt to steer array pattern nulls towards a jamming source but are limited to a fixed number of nulls and are only able to target jamming signals after they are identified.
- Advanced SIC is capable of reducing jamming and interference power by an order of magnitude for an unlimited number of jamming and interference sources.
- DSAM SIC Geolocation Prevention is next generation technology that degrades adversary abilities to perform direction finding and protects US military forces by preventing emitter geolocation.
- Geo breaker leverages Altamira’s groundbreaking ability to:
- Control and alter the information content and spectral properties of an RF transmission seen in different directions
- Reduce the cross-correlation of each intercept, preventing Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA) techniques from being effective
- Prevents Angle of Arrival (AoA) geolocation techniques, with the unique ability to send different spectral content, and a spatially varying Doppler shift in directions away from the intended receiver. Adversary intercepts at different locations will fail to align.
Cloud Load Balancers
Altamira leverages Cloud Load Balancers to distribute incoming application and network traffic across multiple availability zones and regions to increase application availability while improving fault tolerance.
Leveraging known exploits to keep network defenses as advanced as the threats they face
Altamira’s CNO Catalog empowers you to satisfy mission needs, maintain operations, and appear like any actor. By rewriting, modifying, and/or combining existing tools, Altamira’s CNO Catalog offers a custom suite of capabilities designed to fill any gap, keep tools operational, and enable selective attribution. Altamira Cyber securely transfers capability data between the client and analyst using demonstrated techniques, including anonymization, proxies, VPNS, dead-drops, and rolling public-private keys.