Altamira has a long legacy of building and deploying advanced software applications. As the cornerstone for Altamira software engineering projects, our Software Development Centers (SDC) enable an integrated, cross-company development infrastructure for our customer’s software projects. This infrastructure includes code repositories as a service, testing as a service, code analysis and heuristics, and automated build services.
Our Software Engineering solutions provide our customers with:
- Tool development to enhance analytic and service delivery
- “Best-of-breed” commercial solutions customized to the mission
- Expansive reach into the technology ecosystem
- Cross-agency experience enhancing community-wide objectives
- Application cloud migration methodology
- Enterprise cross domain service
A scalable, tailorable solution to rapidly and efficiently deliver enterprise cross-domain services
Altamira’s automated solution integrates with leading Cross Domain Solution (CDS) systems, providing defense and intelligence agencies with the necessary CDS security protocols at a much higher speed and efficiency than legacy systems.
CDSBoost features include:
- User-friendly, web-based interface enables users and administrators to manage and add new data quickly and easily
- All data for audit and logging accessible from one location
- Collection of “best-of-breed” components, specifically chosen to provide high throughput and security assurances
- Uses ICD-503 approved architecture
- Adapts existing data feeds to cross domain usage quickly
- Allows the system to very quickly handoff discrete information blocks to the necessary components
- Enables operators to integrate new data or mission flows without affecting existing operations
- Ability to send and receive data using different transmission protocols
- Decreases the complexity of traditional CDS guards, enabling most system modifications to be done in-house
Altamira’s Advanced Engineering solutions approach our customers’ most challenging problems with fundamental science and mathematical techniques. Through our Applied Engineering Lab, we bring state-of-the-art engineering solutions to advance our customers’ missions.
Our Advanced Engineering solutions offer:
- Expertise in phenomenology, algorithm development, and data analysis
- Advanced research and sensor development for space, aerial, and terrestrial missions
- Sensor customization and integration for unique mission requirements
The Power of Direct Spatial Antenna Modulation (DSAM)
- Altamira developed and patented a novel framework and approach to controlling antenna arrays that allows power pattern control and destruction of information as a function of angle at the electromagnetic wave level.
- This ability to utilize Spatial Information Control (SIC) is a significant departure from traditional antenna array technologies, which preferentially direct or receive RF energy but do not act on the contained information.
- The ability to control the angular transmission or reception of information, in addition to the array power pattern, enables significant performance improvements in secure communications.
- SIC technology can be implemented in conjunction with existing protocols, waveforms, spread spectrum and cryptologic systems without impairment.
DSAM Enables Secure Communication in an Unprecedented Manner
- Traditional secure coms rely on encryption, complicated waveform techniques, and require significant coordination and processing resources at both end of the link. But, DSAM allows information to be sent in a trusted direction, while the information is corrupted at the physical wave level when received from any other unauthorized angle.
- This technology can be applied on top of an existing secure link granting added security in unauthorized directions and allowing nominal operation in the intended direction.
- Uniquely, this technology can also be applied to communications when only a single side of the link is controlled, enabling increased communications security in situations inaccessible to traditional techniques.
- DSAM Spatial Information Control (SIC) technology enables groundbreaking spatially selective anti-jam and interference mitigation capabilities.
- Traditional Anti-Jam Antenna Systems (AJAS) attempt to steer array pattern nulls towards a jamming source but are limited to a fixed number of nulls and are only able to target jamming signals after they are identified.
- Advanced SIC is capable of reducing jamming and interference power by an order of magnitude for an unlimited number of jamming and interference sources.
- DSAM SIC Geolocation Prevention is next generation technology that degrades adversary abilities to perform direction finding and protects US military forces by preventing emitter geolocation.
- Geo breaker leverages Altamira’s groundbreaking ability to:
- Control and alter the information content and spectral properties of an RF transmission seen in different directions
- Reduce the cross-correlation of each intercept, preventing Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA) techniques from being effective
- Prevents Angle of Arrival (AoA) geolocation techniques, with the unique ability to send different spectral content, and a spatially varying Doppler shift in directions away from the intended receiver. Adversary intercepts at different locations will fail to align.
Altamira’s Cyber Engineering solutions offer a complete approach to protecting your corporate information by securing your systems and fortifying your defense plan. With a dedicated cyber range for the analysis, development, and testing of offensive and defensive cyber tools, Altamira’s cyber engineers conduct continuous research on the latest cyber threats for use in our cyber toolkit. Using an “offense informing defense” methodology that incorporates the latest developments in cyber attacks we can empower cyber operations teams against real-world attacks.
Our solutions include:
- Offensive cyber tool development
- Command and control solutions
- Global network infrastructure
- Vulnerability analysis
- Malware forensics
- Reverse engineering
- Cross domain expertise
- Mission management
- Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) simulation
Leveraging known exploits to keep network defenses as advanced as the threats they face
Altamira’s CNO Catalog empowers you to satisfy mission needs, maintain operations, and appear like any actor. By rewriting, modifying, and/or combining existing tools, Altamira’s CNO Catalog offers a custom suite of capabilities designed to fill any gap, keep tools operational, and enable selective attribution. Altamira Cyber securely transfers capability data between the client and analyst using demonstrated techniques, including anonymization, proxies, VPNS, dead-drops, and rolling public-private keys.