Extracting, storing, and visualizing knowledge from data is challenging and costly, especially in the face of growing data volumes.
Altamira’s Advanced Data Analytics solutions include:
- Structured and unstructured data ingest and analysis
- Tactical and strategic data transformation
- Fusion and visualization
- Big data aggregation and correlation
- Event stream processing analytics
- Entity resolutions
- Link analysis
- High performance computing
Accelerate the transformation of data to valuable insights with the power of LUMIFY
Actionable intelligence requires swift analysis of vast amounts of information. Mission success depends on the ability to rapidly sort through vast quantities of data varying in size, source, and format. Intelligence analysts need the right tools that empower them to make the quick, informed decisions that our national security demands.
Altamira’s LUMIFY is a powerful big data fusion, analysis, and visualization platform that supports the development of actionable intelligence. Users discover complex connections and explore diverse relationships in their data through a suite of analytic options, including graph visualizations, full-text faceted search, dynamic histograms, interactive geospatial views, and collaborative workspaces shared in real-time. Designed with cloud-based architectures in mind, Lumify works out of the box on Amazon’s AWS environment and runs on most on-premise cloud environments.
- Speed and Scale. Queries run as fast as your underlying database can support, allowing you to take advantage of your existing data infrastructure for data ingest, streaming, complex queries, etc.
- Non-Proprietary Data Storage. Lumify sits on top of standard data platforms and fits into your analytic eco-system. Data storage is non-proprietary, and Lumify works with your existing data to enable sharing across your analytic tools and systems.
- Bring Your Own Analytics Capability. Lumify’s infrastructure allows you to attach new analytic tools that will work in the background to monitor changes and assist analysts as they sort through complex information. We provide a well-defined API that allows you to map analytic inputs and outputs to object types in Lumify.
- Browser-Based Access. No need to install Lumify on individual workstations, Lumify works on the server. Access a fully functioning version of Lumify everywhere you have a browser.
- Real-Time and Secure Collaboration. Analysts can instantly share their workspaces with their colleagues, control individual access, and set separate controls based on security classification.
Generating synthetic data on-demand and in any quantity
As machine learning becomes increasingly widespread, simulating real data is critical. Generating on-demand synthetic data gives you the ability to set specific scenarios and test the scalability of your algorithms. Altamira’s synthetic data approach extends the state-of-the-art generative modeling techniques by leveraging statistical and deep learning methodologies to generate arbitrary amounts of synthetic data that resembles donor data sets. Our approach fuses intelligent data preprocessing, generative adversarial networks, and conditional probability estimations to autonomously learn about data.
Strip or anonymize any personal information (i.e., names, license plates, etc.) or sensitive data (customers, etc.) contained in a donor dataset
Leverage machine learning to construct generative models from a donor dataset that estimates joint probability distributions in the original dataset
Using the learned generative model, Synthesize arbitrary amounts of synthetic data, containing statistical relationships resident within the original data set
Throughout our years supporting large, scalable, multi-INT data fusion and analytics programs, Altamira has developed a deep understanding of the data and the associated analytic challenges our customers face. We bring the comprehension of advanced analytics and multi-INT solutions to both military and strategic security communities.
Altamira’s Multi-INT Analysis solutions provides you with:
- An ability to manage and generate actionable intelligence from complex, high-value data
- Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and traditional process, exploitation, and dissemination of finished intelligence
- All-source intelligence analysis, integration, and interoperability
Altamira provides an in-depth assessment of your security posture by investigating the behavior of your systems. We help you avoid threats to your network by facing them ourselves. Finding and investigating active malware in the wild fuels our understanding of modern threat actors, allowing us to recommend the best security solutions to counter the cyberattacks of today and tomorrow.
Our Cyber Analytics solutions include:
- Analysis of Zero-Day Vulnerabilities
- Expertise with debuggers, disassemblers, and sniffers for malware triage
- Post-mortem memory forensics
- Analysis of protection mechanisms used by malware
- Analysis of malicious software and documents
Know your adversary; vaccinate your defense
Our platform provides an opportunity to practice your network’s ability to detect, react, and respond to an adversary executing the Cyber Kill Chain lifecycle against your organization – specifically the last four phases: Exploitation, Installation, Command and Control (C&C), and Actions on Objective.
Our Solution is:
- Easy: No need to be a hacker or CNO expert. Configure your vaccination with threat profiles like Concern, Adversary, Frequency, and Duration; VAXEEN does the rest.
- Repeatable: Need to verify new defenses? No problem. Specific vaccinations can be re-administered at any time.
- Flexible: Single and multi-node packages available. Subscription tiers provide additional threat profiles.
- Relevant: Subscribers get access to the latest TTP used in operations by threat actors.
- Transparent: Regular reports provide actions performed by VAXEEN and recommendations.
- Customizable: Have unique concerns? Contact us to create a custom vaccination.